Thursday, January 24, 2008

Checking In

We've been neglectful of our blog lately. We've been too busy passing colds around to each other and trying to keep warm. It's 8 degrees as I type! I'm also studying for the GRE! Wish me much luck. I will need it. Why would one say asperse when slander is a perfectly effective word. The computer even marked it as misspelled!

Good movies we've seen: 7 up and The Namesake. Quality film experience.

I'm revving up for the Jane Austen Festival at the library. There's lots of chatter, so I'm hoping for good numbers and great fun.

Isaac has started blowing on his food when we tell him it's hot. Joe says amazing things every day. Last night I was changing Ike's diaper so he was fussing loudly. I heard Joe say in the other room, "Lucy (our dog), Isaac is very frustrated."

Kirk is still cranking out bread and muffins. He's also made some yummy main dishes lately. His potato leek soup is absolutely dreamy.

No comments: