Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Grad School

It's decided. I'm applying to the University of Alabama. I'm taking the GRE next month and have to get all my application materials in. I'm a bit frantic, but so far it's in a controlled way. The studying is somewhat loopy. I am expanding my vocabulary, however. The application materials require a bit of running around (especially when you've gone to 5 universities), but other than that the process is illuminating. It's healthy to have to write who am I and why do I want to go to this school. I've written these things in the past and focused on what they want to hear. I feel like this time, I'm really asking myself the questions. I've debated and considered for at least a year whether or not this is the right step to take, so I feel more confident in my decision. If only I could feel as confident in my GRE score and their opinion of my plethora of transcripts!

No comments: