Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hair



I hate to shock you but I have the least fashion sense of anyone I know. So when I recently was having coffee with the girls and the subject of my hair came up, I wasn't really surprised to hear that there were many ideas for something better I could do with my hair. So, now I ask for your assistance, gentle (please be gentle) reader: what should I do with my hair? Here are the requirements:



must be able to pull it back off my face

must allow me to wash it, comb it, and go

must not be crushable by a bike helmet

must be able to go at least 3 months between haircuts

So I found the Dana Delaney pic online and kind of liked it. And I fully expect that if I get my hair cut this way, that I will look like her. I need your feedback. Please don't force me to flounder on my own. Just remember the shaved head incident and acknowledge that I can't be trusted.

No comments: