Saturday, August 4, 2007

SCHIP

I am consistently amazed at our president. In the midst of a health care crisis we have one thing that works. SCHIP guarantees that millions of children receive the health care they need. Bush wants to veto the increase Congress has voted in for this because it goes against the wishes of private health insurance companies. That's just mean. All parents should be able to call up the doctor's office when their child is sick without any hesitation concerning whether or not they can afford it. I have to go. I need to write President Bush a letter. Here's the address comments@whitehouse.gov if you would like to do the same.

P.S. I am a librarian and I was not able to find this address on the white house web site. I don't think the President wants to hear from us.

No comments: