Sunday, November 18, 2007

Warning! This post contains political ranting.

So, which presidential candidate are you supporting? I'm really torn and would love to hear what others are thinking. Of course, as a democrat in Kansas, it doesn't really matter what I think. I'm somewhat resentful that I have absolutely no say in who represents my party in the election. Last time around I had to support this guy that other people thought was the most electable. You have got to be kidding me. I am already preparing myself to vote for the lesser of two evils. I think the problem is that those people who would really be a good president are too smart to run. I'm concerned about the field because I don't think any of them will really address the problems that exist in our country. I would like to believe that someone will actually do something about our health care system, address poverty, end the war, and truly help the country come together to end global warming. But that's not going to happen. I'm trying diligently to not worry about global warming, even as the news reports are getting worse and worse. I just ride my bike to work, hang the clothes on the line, and write to my representatives and the president. Worrying won't do anyone any good.

No comments: